Photobucket

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Not much...


Not a lot been going on for the last week. Haven't been able to say that a lot here lately. I went over to UVA last week for more test. They haven't called me yet to tell me anything....I hope that's good news. Just have to wait and see.

James went with some friends to a church Halloween party Halloween night. He hasn't been trick or treating the last few years now, so I'm glad he got to do something.

Can't believe Thanksgiving is only three weeks from today. It's going to be a little hard this Christmas, with me having been sick and James's mom not paying any Child Support for the past THREE months. She never did send him anything for his Birthday last January, so it's not like she cares or anything. O'well, I always makes sure he has a good Christmas, and I will again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment