Photobucket

Saturday, March 27, 2010

....and life goes on


Well, my cousin Shelby was was laid to rest this past Wednesday. In other words, Heaven got a new Angel. She is going to be missed by a lot of people and a little girl will grow up without a mother, but I guess life goes on. I guess that's how life is meant to be. Life and death....

Guess Spring isn't here yet. 40's yesterday and calling to only be in the 50's the next three or four days. That's ok....it will get here when it's ready.

On a nice note, James got his report card this week.....and all B's and C's!  I was really happy about that. I hope he keeps it up from now on.

Easter is only a week away. Seems like it was just Christmas with two feet of snow on the ground. I guess it's true what they say about getting older....time goes by fast the older you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment