Sunday, January 9, 2011
Blah....
Not been a very good week, (what's new,right)? Anyway, For one thing I haven't felt too good the last few days. I hate pain! Pain sucks. Also, My damn battery in my car keeps going dead. I had the battery checked and they said it was good. And I even had a new alternator put on, not even two months ago! But yet, every day now it's dead!! The only thing I can figure out is that ''something'' is drawing the power from the battery. I hope I can figure this out soon, because having a dead battery EVERY day really, really SUCKS!!
Also, UVA lost to UNC in basketball yesterday, (and it was a game UVA should have won). And in football, my Cowboys didn't even make the playoffs this year. O'yeah, did I mention that it's COLD and WINDY?!
All in all the best word I can think of right now is....blah.
Labels:
Dallas Cowboys,
Sick,
UVA Basketball
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment