Photobucket

Thursday, February 17, 2011

James is back home


Well, well, well. How fast things can change. James is back home here in Virginia. Yeah I know, it happend pretty fast. I'm not going to get in to all the details, but he got home yesterday. His train trip lasted around 30 hrs. (4 hr layover in chicago). He got off he train in Staunton at 2:55 P.M. wednesday, ( 1hr. and 25 minutes late). So he's been back here now a little over 24 hrs. He said that he is really happy to be back home. I'm happy, (along with a lot of other people) that he is back. He was in Iowa around two and a half months.

Like I said, I'm not going in to all the details or point fingers at people or anything like that. That won't help anything. For the people that helped James when he was out in Iowa, thank you! For the people that turned their backs on James when he needed your help the most, I don't know how you can look at yourselfs in the mirror every day....but I guess you've got used to it.

Anyway, all a parent can do is love their kid and ALWAYS be there for them....and NEVER, EVER give up on them, especially during the tough times! That's when they need you the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment