Saturday, December 3, 2011
Can't believe it's December already....
Hard to believe December is here already. Christmas is only three weeks away!
James came home for Thanksgiving. He was here for nine days. It was real good to have him here. We had a really good Thanksgiving. Went over to my moms house for dinner.
James left for Iowa last Sunday, and got out there Monday night. I miss him, but I want him happy and safe wherever he is!
I wasn't going to put up the 8 foot Christmas tree with just me being here this year for Christmas, so I went and got a little tree with the lights made on to it....it's real nice. :)
I have been Christmas shopping, but have some more things I need to get. I need to have all of Jamers presents and packed up, so I can have it mailed out to Iowa to him before Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment