Photobucket

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back to School



Well, James started high school on Tuesday. He said he likes it.....I'm really glad. I hope he does real good in high school! Seems like he was just in Head Start. Boy, the time goes by fast...

Four more days until I go back to UVA to see what the tests says. I just want to get all this over with.....but I guess everything takes time. Just not knowing what they are going to tell me Monday is the hardest part.

My Aunt Barbara, (my moms sister) is coming up from Ga. today to stay at moms for a few weeks. I'm glad. My mom has did a lot for me and James since I've been '''sick''. I was REALLY weak....but I'm better then I was.

One good thing....Fall will be here soon, (I hope). I love Fall time of the year...the cooler days and nights....changing colors of the leaves....football....



No comments:

Post a Comment