Photobucket

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Drinking my morning coffee


Here it is at 6:000 A.M. and I'm drinking my cup of coffee. James has stayed at his grandmas house this weekend, (my Aunt Barbara is also there for a few weeks).

Well, Guess I'll be going to UVA tomorrow. Don't really know what they are going to say....but I guess I'll find out soon enough. This has been a rough time of my life, with what's going on with me...and some other things going on in my life at the same time. I'm sure ready for some good news for a change. O'well, I hope things will be getting better sometime soon!

Football season will be here in a few weeks....that's good news. I'm a big fan of the Dallas Cowboys and UVA. Been a few pre season games on, but I just haven't felt like watching much tv here lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment