Photobucket

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas


It sure didn't seem much like Christmas for me this year. I went over to moms yesterday evening and ate Christmas dinner with her. We exchanged presents also. It was calling to get bad today, so we didn't take a chance and went on and did Christmas. The snow held off. It snowed a little this morning, but now it's snowing real good outside.

James said he had a good Christmas eve and Christmas day. I'm glad he had a good Christmas out there in Iowa! He said he liked eveything I sent him, and he said he got a lot of good stuff out there. I sure do miss him being here, but I'm glad that he is happy!

I got a new cell phone and a watch and a few other things. The cat got some new toys. :)

Well, one more week until the new year. I hope it's a better year. I seem to say that every year. O'well, I can always hope!
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment