Thursday, December 9, 2010
Starting to look and feel alot like Christmas
James has been in Iowa for a week now. I talk to him every day, either on the cell phone or Facebook. I'm sure things are a big change for him out there. He won't be as spoilt out there as he has been here, that's for sure. He's had it made here all his life.
Well, Christmas is a little over two weeks. Still not really much into the Holiday Spirit, and more then likely I won't be this year. I did put a few Christmas decorations and lights up. I got James some presents. Going to box them up and send them out there to him in a day or two.
It's been cold the last week and we even got a little snow the other night. I wounder if that's a sign of another bad Winter. We really had a bad one last year. It sure is looking and feeling like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment